10th floor balcony rescue drama

Published: June 2, 2008 | 7105th good news item since 2003

A man has been rescued from the balcony of his 10th-storey flat in the early hours of this morning.

A fire broke out in the living room of the flat, in Lincoln House, Arundel Place, Avenham, at around 4.45am.

Fire-fighters had to rescue the man, who has not been named, from the balcony.

A candle is believed to have caused the blaze which severely damaged the living room.

Published in Rescues
See also: www.prestoncitizen.co.uk
Inside Good News Blog